Thursday, November 1, 2012

Wood Family


I absolutely LOVE meeting new people through this little photography fundraiser...

Last weekend Diana and I had the pleasure of spending time with some new friends at the Dairy Barn in Fort Mill.  This sweet family was referred to me by another friend and I was so happy that we all hit it off right away.  Even with a kind-of-sick little fella we had a great time enjoying the beauty of fall together.  We might have even had ourselves a family leaf fight!

I'm happy to introduce to you our new friends



Love that shot. 
It was the very first one on my camera 
(love it when that happens!)


Alrighty, onto my most favorite favorites!



Nothing sweeter than a pair of brothers!


Family fun!!



Beautiful Mama and her boys








Thank you, Wood family, for hanging out with us!  And thank you for your support of our adoption.  We are so grateful for your generosity and your encouraging words.






Soon and very soon we will introduce our Ruth to all of the Ruthie B Photography and Cinco Mariposas ADOPTION HEROS!

You guys rock and we are so grateful to call you friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment