Friday, November 16, 2012

Sutton Family



"Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain,
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."



My sister is amazing.  I wouldn't be lying to say that she beautifully exemplifies the woman who fears the Lord, described in the 31st Proverb. 

Those of you I have photographed know Diana as my assistant- always willing to hold your sunglasses, carry my 10 bags, jump around to make kiddo smile and even hold a leash or two during our more adventurous shoots. 

She is a HUGE blessing to me, volunteering her time to me in so many ways.  She also happens to have married a pretty cool dudeSo cool in fact that he lets me borrow my sister most weekends in fall without complaint!  :)


Friends, I introduce you to two beautiful people,
Diana and Paul Sutton




Told you! Beautiful!

When I reread Proverb 31 before writing this post I laughed at this verse:

She dresses herself with strength
and makes her arms strong.


So appropriate! Especially since Diana is not only a sharp dresser but she's also my workout partner!

But I digress :).  Onto the show!  Here are my favorites from my time with the Sutton's

 

 

 




To close the shoot we attempted a few snow shots- it was hilarious.
 





Good times!  Thank you, Diana, for your help Ruthie B Photography! 
I can't wait to meet my little girl and give her your "Beatriz" as a middle name!

Love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment