Sunday, November 18, 2012

Crissinger Family "Summer Shoot"


I love it when my friend Michelle calls- especially when it's to tell me about a picture idea :).

Recently she called to tell me that she had found some matching summer dresses that a friend had brought home from Guatemala.  She said she was afraid the girls would grow out of them before next summer so we decided now was the best time!  Now if only we could do it without the girls freezing... and of COURSE the Lord provided us a BEAUTIFUL day! 

Check this out


Amazing right?

I've often thought Michelle was one of God's favorites ;). 
So we took advantage of the mock summer day and got lots of beautiful shots of the girls.  Then we decided to throw in a few family shots before the sunset.  It was awesome.  :)



Here are my favorite favorites (so many to pick from!)


 
 
 
 



 


 

 


 

 


This little sassy model (below) is going to make me famous one day- I just know it! If you've never seen her birthday shoot you should check it out.


 
 
 
 

 

There are so many things I could tell you about this precious family... but I'd probably cry.  So lets just say I truly believe they are a gift to me (and everyone else they know!) from the Lord.  I am blessed to call them friends.

I love you guys! 
 
 
 
PS- I'll end with this teaser: stay tuned for a secret WINTER ending to this summer shoot.  So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment