Friday, November 16, 2012

Russo Family

 
It has been such a TREAT for me to spend time with both new and old friends during this year's fall shoots.  What a blessing it is for me to get to know each of you- creating and capturing what I hope are FUN memories for you and your family.
 
We have had SO MUCH FUN, in fact, I'm seriously behind in showing you my favorites!  SO this FUN FRIDAY I hope to blog 2 and maybe even 3 families!
 
The first FUN pair are two insanely fun friends, the Newlywed RUSSO'S.
 
Everyone, say hello to the beautiful Danielle and her dapper hubby, Darren!


 
Just beautiful people right?  Beautiful both inside and out.

 The Russo's are Ruthie B Adoption HEROS- booking tons of shoots and even gifting a session to another family! If you missed Danielle gorgeous bridal portraits or their engagement session you'll want to go take a look!  The Russo's are great friends and it's been a pleasure to watch their love story unfold!

Ok- lots to blog!  Onto a handful of my favorites!

 




 

 
 


 I have some great Christmas Card ones for these two as well... but you'll have to tune in later for that reveal!

Thanks again Russo's for your love, prayers and unshaken support of our efforts to bring our baby girl home.  We love you!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment