Sunday, November 18, 2012

Beckwith Family



Several weekends ago I had the opportunity to photograph a BEAUTIFUL and genuinely sweet family at the Dairy Barn in Fort Mill.

Everyone, meet the Beckwiths!





We had a great time together!  We had all kinds of Fall FUN playing in leaves and jumping from hay bales.

Well… then… I forgot to give them their CD AND show you fine folks a few of their best shots!

OOPPSS!

Then today the Lord whispered "Beckwith" in my ear and I quickly got to work!  Fortunately for me these sweet friends were completely understanding and weren't one bit upset.  Phew! I told you they were genuinely sweet!


Anywho- enough about me and my failing memory (turning 30 has ruined me! :) )



As I mentioned earlier- this is a beautiful family.  As you check out my favorites make note of all of their eyes- spectacular!!




 




































I had a great time with you guys!  Thanks for a chance to capture your beautiful family.  And thank you for your support of our adoption!

Much love and humble gratitude,

Maria 

No comments:

Post a Comment