Monday, October 29, 2012

Turner Family



Fall shoots are in full swing!  Yippie!  

The leaves are absolutely beautiful and all the families I have had a chance to hang out with the last few weekends have been such a treat for me. 



Today I have to pleasure of reintroducing you to some special, longtime friends... meet the

 
Turner Family




Such a sweet family! 

Last year when I shot this family we were fighting hurricane force winds- much like the ones we are all experiencing today thanks to Hurricane Sandy!  So I was thrilled to spend time again with them on a beautiful and CALM Saturday morning. :) 

Here are my favorites of the day!


'




I love these next shots... there's just something SO THRILLING to a toddler about walking away from Mommy and Daddy!  I love his sweet smile!







Thank you for giving me another opportunity to photograph your beautiful family!  You guys are such dear friends and I loved spending time with you.  And thank you for all your prayers and support during our adoption journey- it really means the world to me!

I can't wait to introduce you all to our baby- soon!


Stay tuned!  Many more Fall shoots to come this week!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment