Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dunn Family


It brings me such joy for my friends to refer new friends for me to photograph.  It's even cooler when one of those new families refers another!  

Recently after my shoot with the beautiful Wood Family, they referred another precious family to me.  

Everyone, I'm happy to introduce the Dunn Family!


 

This family was hilarious to hang out with from the first shot!  Nicole is truly the Princess of this family of 6- even their pup is a boy!  We had a great time hanging out in the shadows on this insanely cold but BRIGHT morning in Fort Mill.

Here are my favorites of the day!



 


 


 


 


 


 

Thank you, Dunn family, for your support!  

It was wonderful to meet you!


And to close, a 

MERRY
CHRISTMAS 
from the Dunn boys!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment