Saturday, November 3, 2012

Poplin Family


"Oil and perfume make the heart glad, and the sweetness of a friend comes from [her] earnest counsel" -Proverbs 27:9


One of my precious friends had the sweet idea to gift a family photo session to one of her long time friends, Ashleigh.  Everyone, meet my precious friend Leah (on the right) and her bestest friend Ashleigh.



Two beautiful women, both inside and out!


It was my pleasure to spend time with Ashleigh and her crew of fellas on another BEAUTIFUL SC fall morning.  We played in the leaves, sword-fought a little with some sticks and did whatever necessary to get these sweet kiddos to smile and look at the camera (Leah was really good and helping with that!)

Onto my favorites of the day!


Everyone, meet the Poplin Family!


















I will say, try as we might, little man Kashton wasn't always in the mood to smile.  In fact, there were quite a few times that he made this face (on the right)...

But it was so cute!  
I'm not sure if Mom and Dad will want to frame this one, but I had to share at least one with that hilarious expression!






Thank you, Poplin Family, for your encouragement, support and kind words regarding our adoption!  It was a PLEASURE to hang out with all of you and we look forward to getting our big ole families together again soon.







And thank you, precious Leah, for your donation.  
You are a precious friend to me and I can't wait for my Ruthie girl to meet you!


No comments:

Post a Comment