Thursday, November 22, 2012

Baby Madison



In the middle of a flurry of fall family shoots I had the absolute pleasure to photograph a precious newborn baby girl.  

Everyone, I introduce to you Baby Madyson





This precious baby reminds me of a beautiful passage of scripture in 1st Samuel.  In the passage Hanna is praising the Lord for giving her her heart's desire- a baby.


I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him.

1 Samuel 1:27


Madyson's parents and their community prayed fervently for her... and we are all so blessed to see this beautiful fulfillment.

What a sweet, sweet gift.


Please enjoy some of my favorites from my time with baby Madyson.















I love this shot, sweet Madyson in her Mama's hands



This one is my #2- Madyson and her proud Daddy








Congratulations Zach and Katherine!  
She is a beautiful answer to many prayers.




 And thank you for your support of our adoption!  I look forward to the day when we too meet the answer to the prayers of many.  I hope my Ruthie is home soon so that our girls can be sweet friends.

Much love and gratitude, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment