Friday, November 30, 2012

Ryan is 2!


Recently I had the opportunity to catch up with a High School friend I haven't seen in over twelve years 
(wow, are we really that old?)! 

I was honored when Austin asked me to photograph her unbelievably cute fella to celebrate his second birthday.


Everyone, meet Ryan!


Such a sweet face!!  

Diana and I had so much fun chasing after this little guy during the shoot.  He is FULL TILT, 100% boy!  We ran, we hid, we played in the leaves, we snacked, we tossed a frog around and acted all kinds of silly.  

Good times were had by all!

Here are some of my favorites shots of the day.



















What fun we had with this fella and his sweet parents!  
Austin and Iain is was great to see you.  

Thank you for your generous donation to our adoption fund. 
It means so much to us to have the support of old friends on this adventure.

And we all wish sweet Ryan the happiest of birthdays!







No comments:

Post a Comment