Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Chayah Joy is ONE!

What absolute JOY it brings me to debut this blog with pictures of sweet Chayah first birthday!




Meet Miss Chayah!

She's adorable, right?


Miss Chayah is the youngest miracle of two very special friends of ours, Andy and Michelle.  If you haven't heard their beautiful story of infertility, adoption and miracles I encourage you to visit Michelle's blog which begins here.

Now back to Chayah.  Baby girl lives fully up to her middle name JOY.  She's a bundle of giggles and smiles and has the CUTEST nose crinkle (like her Mama).  We decide just a few minutes before her rainbow birthday party to try to capture a picture of her in her very own "hot air balloon" for her special day.  We were limited with location because shade was absolutely necessary (it felt like 100 degrees!) and our backgrounds weren't all that special.  But who needs a special background when you have a baby as cute as this one?

Ok enough of me- onto little Miss Sunshine. 
Here are some of my favorites from the day.


Seriously?



I LOVE Chayah's little finger in this one.




This one is my absolute favorite of the day :)






Nose crinkle!




Since today happens to be my little sister's birthday
I thought it appropriate to end the post with a sweet sisters collage. 

Meet big sister Beulah.


Thank you LORD for these sweet blessings and for my sweet sister!

Stay tuned in coming days for information about FALL shoots! 

Yay for fall!!

PS:  Just can't get enough of the Crissnger family?  Be sure to check out this post from the last time I spent time with them and my camera.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment