Monday, October 15, 2012

Nash Family

Recently Diana and I had the opportunity to catch up with some old friends during their fall shoot at the Dairy Barn. 

 

This precious family has GROWN since I saw them last- they now have 5 beautiful children! 



Everyone, I introduce to you the Nash Family-



Love them! 

Our light was limited as the sun set a little earlier than I anticipated.  But, oh! What BEAUTY we witnessed as the sun set over the rolling hills!


Here are my absolute favorites from the day.

 

 

 





Spending time with the Nash family was a blessing.  I laughed and laughed and LOVED watching the kiddos interact with each other and their parents.

I was reminded of these verses from the 127th Psalm:

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
the fruit of the womb a reward.
 Like arrows in the hand of a warrior
are the children of one's youth.
 Blessed is the man
who fills his quiver with them!

Thank you, Byron and Mandy, for letting us spend a sunset with your precious family and for your support of our adoption. 
We love you guys!



If you are interested in supporting our adoption by booking a fall photo shoot- please click THIS LINK for more information! 
Thanks!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. WOW! What an amazing sky! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Kylie, that sky is amazing!! Great job, Maria. Photographing that many kids is not easy! But, they are precious and you captured it.

    ReplyDelete