Thursday, October 25, 2012

Franey Family of Four


There is no greater compliment to me as a photographer than to have friends book shoots with me year after year.  Last week it was my pleasure to photograph some dear friends for the 5th time!  Yep!  You read that correctly!  I've been photographing this sweet family since they were just a family of 2!  It's so fun for me to look back each year and see how much the kids have grown!

I'm happy to reintroduce you to the

Franey Family!



This precious family is so special to me!
Aren't they just precious??



Well on to the photos!
Here are a few of my most FAVORITE favorites














 


Thank you, Franey Family for your years of support!  

We love you SO very much!!





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word!! It doesn't get any cuter and sweeter than those two kiddos!! And, Brittany looks so beautiful she gave me goosebumps!! Great job, Maria!!

    ReplyDelete