Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Coffin Family

 

Last weekend my sister and I were able to photograph a beautiful family on a gorgeous fall afternoon at the Dairy Barn.


Everyone, I introduce to you The Coffin's!

Here are some of my observations after my time with them:


#1 Every, single, solitary member of this family of 5 has piercing blue eyes.
#2 A great way to get Sally to smile is to first ask her to sing "I'm a little Tater-tot, short and cute" (cuteness like I have never experienced).
#3 Dawn has  the most captivating smile- it lights up her whole face.
#4 The Coffin's love Jesus.  How do I know?  Because they love each other beautifully... and because
#5 they have actively prayed for and supported us and other families working to bring children home.  For that they are absolutely precious to me!


So without further delay- here are my favorites of the day!

(one more thing: The Coffin's are using some of these images for Christmas gifts, so I decided to only post black and white ones, and I posted fewer than normal.)

Ok, for real this time:

 


 
(this one was after the I'm a Little Tator Tot solo)
 

 
 

So I mentioned those piercing blue eyes... I couldn't resist showing you just 1 of my favorites in color...




Incredible, right?

 

Thank you, Coffin Family, for your support for adopting families! 
 
The Ferguson's are EAGER to put these funds to good use- to bring our baby HOME!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: