Monday, October 22, 2012

Road Trip! Ferguson Family


Recently my (amazing) sister and I packed up my boys (and Diana's pup) and took a day trip to Simpsonville, SC.    We went to spend the day with and photograph 6 of my favorite Ferguson's!  

I knew we were in for a fun shoot considering we'd be photographing my nephew and 3 nieces (ages 6 and under!)- but I had NO IDEA it would be such a hoot!  The kids were hilarious!  We played ring-around-the-rosie, sang itsy-bitsy-spider, threw kids in the air at least 100 times and maybe even bribed a little with skittles and candy corn :)!  It was AWESOME.  

Then add in wonderful lighting, a beautiful location, perfect fall weather and 6 beautiful people and you've got yourself a shoot of shoots!

But you don't have to take my word for it...



Meet the Ferguson's!




 

Aren't they just beautiful?  
(I know, I'm biased, but come on!)


There were so many beautiful photos in this shoot  that I couldn't narrow down my favorites!  

So here are my favorite "groupings" in collages.






Marie is SUCH a FUN Mom!



 




I couldn't close this "favorites" post without adding my favorites of Matt and Marie.  These 2 are so special to me.  They been my big brother and sister for almost 1/2 my life!  

Love you guys!
 

Thank you, Matt and Marie for hosting us and loving us all day long!  
We had a WONDERFUL time with you all!


And thank you for your prayers and unwavering support for our adoption.  Niles and I can't wait to add another Ferguson to this crazy pile of kiddos.  I love you both so very much.

1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic! You are so gifted, and I agree, these are some really amazing people. I love every one of them :)the people and the pictures!

    ReplyDelete