Thursday, September 12, 2013

An End and A Beginning- Ashely's Graduation


Late last spring I had the distinct pleasure to photograph a beautiful Winthrop graduate. 

Everyone, meet Ashley!

 

She is such a beauty!

One of the things that was so neat about this shoot was that it was a gift to Ashely from one of her sorority sister!  Such a thoughtful gift!  I also loved that we shot on location, at Winthrop University.  It was a touching experience for me to walk with her through the campus where so much of her life began... from her career to the place she met the love of her life! 

I had a wonderful time with Ashely.  She is truly a lovely young woman, both inside and out.  Ashely, I pray that the Lord walks with you all your days and that he blesses you abundantly!

Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot.

 

 


 


 


 



Much love and well wishes for a bright future,
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment