Monday, August 5, 2013

Stunning Bride- Beverly Sheehan


"An excellent wife who can find?
    She is far more precious than jewels"



It was my absolute pleasure to capture the future Mrs. Sheehan 
just days before her wedding.
  
Everyone, meet the beautiful bride, Beverly


 

This stunning young lady has a heart that matches her exquisite beauty.  She is kind, sweet and one of the most thoughtful people I have ever encountered!  It was a joy to photograph her at her childhood home in McConnel's, SC with her Mama close by. 

Here are a few of my favorites from the day!
 


 


 


 


 

 

 

 

 



Bev, it was a true pleasure to be a part of such a special time in your life!  
I pray that the Lord blesses you and Ryan with a long life of serving Him hand in hand!

 



PS- a special thank you to my friend Danielle  that cheerfully assisted me during this shoot, even though she was 30+ weeks pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment