Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Prom shoot with Kyle


Several months ago I had the opportunity to photograph a young man I've know since he was a year old- and NOW he's a High School Senior!

Everyone, meet my neighbor, Kyle!

 

Such a handsome fella!  

Kyle and his family moved in next door to my parent's home just shy of his first birthday.  They have watched my family grow up- from proms to wedding showers!  And now, it's a joy to watch as Kyle step into adulthood!  It was my pleasure to photograph him and his date and friends for their prom.  We had the opportunity to shoot in Historic Brattonsville- such a beautiful place!

Here are a few of my favorites from the day!




 


 


 

Thank you, Dix family, for your years of friendship and support!  Kyle has grown into such a wonderful young man!  I can't wait to see what God has in store for his future!


To close, a sweet shot with Kyle and his Mama :)


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment