Friday, December 7, 2012

Will you send us Christmas card?


I know it's probably not good manners to ask, but we want you to send us a Christmas card!
Pretty Please?

Why you ask?  


First, I LOVE to see what you do with the pictures I take!  I seldom know which pictures you liked the most from our sessions since I'm not with you when you see your photos for the first time... and this is one way for me to see which ones you loved!


Second, it is an encouragement to us in these long days of waiting that you support us and are praying for us.  Seeing your smiling faces on a door in our home is a beautiful reminder to us that God is for us and his people are covering us with prayer. 


And finally, I want our Ruthie to know you all! I plan to save all of our cards this year to put them in a book for Ruthie. I want her to know how much we all prayed for her and desired to have her home.   I want her to know how much we thought about her- especially at Christmas.  I want her to see the faces of all the people that helped us raise funds to bring her home. 



If you would like to send us a card and need our address please email me at:



Thank you for a WONDERFUL fall shoot season.  I look forward to photographing your beautiful families again in the New Year!

To close, here's a Merry Christmas from my time with my precious friends, the Crissinger's!







No comments:

Post a Comment