Saturday, December 29, 2012

Jones Family


It has been my absolute pleasure to photograph so many beautiful families this year.  And I couldn't pick a more fun family to close out my year of shoots than the Jones family!

Everyone, meet the Jones family!


 
I have watched this gorgeous family grow beginning with a maternity shoot at the end of Jamie's first pregnancy. Then it was my treat to shoot them for Nora's first birthday and their secret announcement that they were expecting again! Now just weeks before this family o 3 becomes a family of 4 I had the opportunity to capture them again.


We shot during an early afternoon when a front was blowing through and clouds were covering every inch of the sky!  Luckily for us all I just received a handy-dandy flash for Christmas from my sweet in-laws so we made the best of the clouds!

Here are a few of my favorites from the day!

Isn't she a BEAUTIFUL Mama?


 
 
Some sweet baby-love from Miss Nora
 
 
 
 
 




I couldn't choose between these so I'll post both...



Incredible beauty!


Now you see where sweet Nora gets her good looks :)



I love this sequence...

 
 
 





Jones family, I thank you again, for allowing me the opportunity to capture such special moments in your family's story.  And thank you for your support of our adoption!  I can't wait for us all to have our babies home and have ourselves a play date!

We love you guys!
 
 
One more quick thing!  Since we are expecting Miss Ruthie to be coming home late in February or early March I will have very limited opportunities to shoot in the early part of 2013.  If you are interested in booking me in the first quarter please email me asap so that I can get you on my calendar.
 
Stay tuned to our family adoption blog in coming days for updates on our journey.  We love you and appreciate your prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment