Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ella is One!

 
I recently had the opportunity
to photograph another sweet baby on her first birthday.


Everyone, meet Miss Ella!
 
 
Precious as can be!
 
 
Sweet Ella turned one a few weeks ago, but because of the craziness of life I never gave her any love on my other blog
Since she's absolutely precious I can't keep these favorites to myself.  Enjoy!
 
 
 


 



Dimples!



Oh my goodness!  There's just something about a nose crinkle that gets me every time!


 


 


 



Who doesn't love sweet baby rolls and chubby fingers?!!



Oh goodness!  There are those dimples again.




A sweet smile that lights up the frame!




To close I'll show you how Ella's Mommy used one of my images to share some exciting news:

 
(sorry if the quality is low- I "borrowed" it from facebook :) )


Thank you to the Dean's for letting me spend time with your precious Ella!  And thank you for helping us raise funds to offset our adoption costs :). 
 
PS:I think some sweet maternity, newborn and siblings shoots are in our future... ;)
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment