Thursday, September 27, 2012

Carroll Family


Last Sunday I spent a chaotic and hysterical morning with 6 of my favorite people.

Everyone, meet the Carroll's!



 
 This precious family is so special to us.  Niles and I have known Chann and Kylie since we were all in High School.  They have encouraged us in our relationships with the Lord and have walked alongside us as we have journeyed into marriage and parenthood.

Speaking of parenthood, Chann and Kylie have been blessed with 4 biological children-

meet the kiddos


These kids are all hilarious.  
What's even cooler- they love Jesus!

And GET THIS!  2 more sweet kiddos will soon join this amazing family!  Chann and Kylie are following the Lord's call on their family to adopt 2 children from Ethiopia! 
I encourage you to visit their blog to learn about their story and if the Lord leads you to DONATE to their adoption fund.

In order to send their dossier to Ethiopia the Carroll's need $5,500 and pictures of their family.  Since I love them and happen to have a camera I knew how I could help!  Which brings me to our shoot :).  Below you will see my favorites from our time at the Dairy Barn.  In a few of the shots we left 2 empty chairs to symbolize the soon-to-be Carroll's.

Enjoy.
 
 
 


 
 
 

 

 


 



 


 

The Lord used this precious family to whisper the word "adoption" into our hearts... and for that we will forever be grateful.  We are honored to share in this journey with them and ask for your prayers as we all work by the Lord's grace to bring our children home.


We love you guys!



“I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Good grief, Maria. God has seriously gifted you. And, Carrolls--for real...y'all are just ridiculously beautiful, cute, amazing, precious...

    ReplyDelete